Tuesday 1 May 2012

Babbling

I feel the need to, first of all, applaud the cast for the projected Les Miserables movie adaptation set to come out in December 2012.

Courtesy of IMDB.

I can't get over it. It's beautiful.

... although I will admit, I'm not 100% sure as to what Sacha Baron Cohen is doing there...

In other news, seeing as I've been gone forever, I got sick over the weekend.

Me, passed out.

I should also mention that I've been super busy lately what with all of my shit-ton of rehearsals (YAY being a music student!) and I apologize for kind of neglecting Le blog.

I would also like to share something that one of my very good friends linked to me via facebook that had me laughing probably the hardest that I've laughed all day:

A Lack of Crackers via humorswitch

I apologize for this post being all over the place. It's late and I feel shitty.

I think I'm going to go to bed. I just felt the need to let you all know I hadn't died.

No comments:

Post a Comment